saas Platform Team
For over 20 years, the people of Kalibrate have been staying ahead of the curve in the fast-moving world of fuel and convenience retail. We were the first to use the power of data for better decisions. Then, as today, our proprietary analytics made data a smart, actionable tool. In an era when others focused on cutting costs, we changed the paradigm to building revenue, market share and profits. Over 300 clients, in 68 countries on six continents, in mature and emerging markets, for clients large and small, Kalibrate is there with flexible, dynamic solutions that fit all.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build end-to-end features as part of a service oriented product
- Design, code, test, debug and document software along with enhancing existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Build data-centric services to maximize market analysis efficiency and deliver market insights
- Write modular, high-quality code while actively engaging in peer code reviews
- Learn new technologies & best practices, apply them to solve business problems and teach others about your experience
- Have experience building REST based web services
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
- A strong passion for engineering and a sense of ownership of your code and outcomes
- Have experience with test automation, continuous integration and deployment
- Have experience with Cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Have experience with environment isolation (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Have experience with Agile software development methods
- Great written and verbal communication skills, comfortable discussing technical problems with peers
- Have a strong understanding of OOP and Computer Science fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
OUR TECH STACK
Kalibrate runs a modern, service-oriented stack, continuously integrated and deployed (CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Elastic Beanstalk) on AWS. We deliver our client experience using Angular 2, Bootstrap 4 with Sass and D3.js graphing. We build data services using Dropwizard, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
Most of our time is spent in that environment, but our goal is to always utilize the best tool for the job; you’ll be working with members of our team to keep refining our toolset.
Interested yet? To hear more, please send your resume over. Please feel free to provide any coding samples (Github, Stackoverflow, etc…) or blog posts, we’d love to take a look!