JOB TITLE: Staff Accountant
EXEMPT Y/N (US Positions only): NO
SUPERVISOR: Director of Accounting
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Senior Staff Accountant with the daily operations of the Finance Function in the US.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Coordinate setup and communication of project numbers for executed contracts
- Coordinate billing and collection process for US operations (ensure communication with Sales team)
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
- Record activity related to items #2 and #3 in the SAP Business One accounting system
- Record activity related to monthly accruals
- Respond to all customer and vendor inquiries
- Assist Senior Staff Accountant with cash forecasting
- Ensure documentation of accounting procedures are maintained
- Maintain effective business relationships with accounting and finance departments and outside business departments.
- Special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with SAP accounting is preferred but not essential
- Requires a minimum of 3-8 years’ experience in a finance role
- Extremely detail oriented
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of the team is essential
- Excellent time management skills are essential
- Proven ability of meeting all required deadlines
- Experience in a multi-country environment is desirable but not essential
- Communication with international regional office personnel during non-business hours as required
Kalibrate is an Equal Opportunity Employer